Soybean Oil Press Machine / Expeller / Extractor (D-1685)
- Model NO.: D-1685
- Application: Beans
- Type: Spiral Oil Press
- Appearance: Horizontal
- Press Materials: Soybean
- Press Series: Second
- Model: D-1685
- Capacity: 80-160kg/H
- Power: 380V, 50Hz
- Size: 1700X1300X1600mm
- Weight: 780kgs
- Brand: Dingsheng
- Colour: Silvery White
- Heater Power: 3kw
- Export Markets: Global
- Trademark: Dingsheng
- Packing: Wood Package
- Standard: CE, ISO, SGS
- Origin: Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
- Production Capacity: 8000set/Year
1. Main material is stainless steel.
2. Screw oil press extruder is with simple design and elegant appearance.
3. Stable functions, simple maintenance, and safe operation.
4. One time squeezing with three times pressing, high productivity.
1. Electricity saving: the electric power can be reduced by 40% in the same output.
In details, the machine can save 6 kws/h a day that is worth about 30 RMB.
2. Labor Saving: 60% labor force can be saved for equal output. Ony one or two persons are needed for the production, which can save about 40 RMB/day.
3. Wide application: more than 20 kinds of oil crops can be pressed by this machine, such as, peanuts, sesame, vegetable seeds, soybean, sunflower, cottonseeds, flax, etc.
4. Oil Purity control: the vacuum oil filter is used to remove the residues in order to ensure the oil quality which can meet the health and sanitary regulation.
5. Less ocuppied area: only needs 10 ~ 20m2 for production.
6. The oil left in cakes is less than 6%. The cake thickness can be adjusted when the machine out of work, and the cakes also can be used for animal feed.
The Main Parts of the Screw Oil Press Extruder Machine:
1. Screw oil press.
2. Electrical control box for pre-heating chamber.
3. Vacuum filter for cleaning oil.
1. Squeezing bar
2. Squeezing head
3. Squeezing bolt
4. Squeezing screw
5. Heating ring
6. Cake outlet
7. Vacuum filter
1. Prepare raw materials.
2. Adjust the machine, for example, checking electricity, beginning heating (if it is cold pressing, heating is not needed.)
3. Open the machine, put seeds into the flow box.
4. Seeds flow into the screw bolt, the pressing begins.
5. The crude oil is out of the squeezing bolt, flowing through the board into the vacuum filter for filtration
6. The oil flow out from the bottom of pipe and the pressing is finished.
|Diameter of S queezing B olt||Ø 80 mm|
|Speed of S queezing B olt||60r/min|
|Diameter of internal circle of pressing chest||Ø 82 mm|
|Configuration P ower||Main E ngine||6-5.5 KW|
|Handling C apacity||80 - 1 60 K g s /h|
|Weight of C omp l ete M achine||780K g s|
|Size(LxWxH)||1700x*13 00*160 0 mm|